This program has been specially developed for Managers who have a responsibility for interviewing and selecting employees for their own team. The program answers the questions: what is interviewing all about, where the interview fits into the recruitment process and why interviewing effectively is so important. It introduces the 4 stages of the Behavioral Interviewing Model – job analysis, planning & structuring the interviews, behavioral interviewing, and evaluation of candidates.
The program will enable participants to:
- Identify the competencies of the roles they are required to recruit for
- Select appropriate competencies for the interview
- Write behavioral interview questions to determine candidate’s suitability for the position
- Describe an effective interviewing process
- Conduct a behavioral interview
- Evaluate candidates based on the critical success factors
- Understand essential interviewing strategies and techniques.
- Determine their strengths and development areas in each of the topics addressed.
- Introduction to Effective Interviewing
- Recruitment, Selection and Interviewing
- Behavioral Interviewing Model
- Developing Competencies
- Developing Behavioral based questions
- Role play
- Evaluating the candidates
- Making selection
- Behavioral Interviewing (Industry Specific)
- Role play